1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

1950 Medical Article Links Colitis with Stress, uses Psychotherapy to Treat

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Andy Bayliss, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

2. blake

blake Well known member

Hi Andy,

You won't believe this this, but the author of that paper is my Mona. It's a Christmas miracle!!

3. Andy Bayliss

Hi Blake,
    I don't understand. That article is by a "Alfred C. Reed" in 1950. Help me understand more!
    Happy Christmas, and Many Miracles to everyone anyway!!
    Andy B.

4. blake

blake Well known member

Oops, my mistake. Here name appeared in the margin of my pub med page from a previous search I did. When I saw her name, I jumped to conclusions. That would have been something right?! The dates and content actually all fit. Life is like that, we see what we want to see, right :). and the mistake itself says a lot, too, about where I'm at.

Anyway, hope you're having a wonderful Christmas. Mine has been the most relaxing ever.

Take care

5. blake

blake Well known member

In every case, the article itself was fascinating. There was a time in the history of medicine when the profession knew the impact of the mind on the body and this article is clear evidence of that long-lost way of thinking.

6. Andy Bayliss

Hi blake,
    I am so glad that you're having a good Christmas! And that you see your Mona in many places!
    Best Wishes,
    Andy

blake likes this.