Recent content by Willow

  1. W

    Day 11 An Old Back Injury

    Dealing with the present moment is I think the most powerful tool I have available.
  2. W

    Day 11 An Old Back Injury

    Hi All, My main reason for learning about TMS was not to do with chronic back pain but far more to with chronic fatigue, IBS, depression and anxiety, back pain is a very minor issue for me however the whole TMS concept is just as relevant. When I read the article that accompanies Day 11 SEP...
  3. W

    Day 9 How Past Events Have Shaped Me

    Thanks Gigi, thats pretty much how I address such past events, its pretty much a self forgiveness process. Keep well.
  4. W

    Day 9 How Past Events Have Shaped Me

    I am indeed strong Walt, takes one to know one :)
  5. W

    Day 10 My Biggest Source of Current Stress

    Indeed Walt, the work on my mother issues have been going on for years but since learning about TMS it has stepped up a level, it certainly has done me good. I've also learnt how much I have chosen to allow this control mechanism act upon me but now i've chosen different. Keep well buddy.
  6. W

    Day 10 My Biggest Source of Current Stress

    Hi All, Dear Mum, You are the biggest source of my current stress and you most likely always have been, you make me feel trapped, useless, unworthy and unloveable. You always use emotional blackmail, deceit and cunning to manipulate everyone around you to try and control them and you have been...
  7. W

    Day 9 How Past Events Have Shaped Me

    Hi All, This past event has never been forgotten yet I never stopped to think quite how much it had shaped me. I was 14 years old and was on my way back on a bus and as I was approaching my stop I noticed quite a large group of 'skinheads'. For those of you who are unfamiliar with that term...
  8. W

    Day 8 Personality Traits - Constant, Irrational Fear

    Hi All, I'm back after taking a lovely break with friends down in Devon (England). At first I thought to myself that I should either wait until I return to start the SEP or that I should continue doing it every day throughout my break "because it's better to be consistent". Then I caught myself...
  9. W

    Day 6 Feelings About a Past Trauma (part 2)

    Thank you for your kind words Walt. Now that I practice TMS and I journal these events and related feelings I will focus on understanding what went on during that event and then as you say, let it go. The other important point that has occurred to me since starting the TMS journey is to ask...
  10. W

    Day 6 Feelings About a Past Trauma (part 2)

    Hi All, Approx 35 years ago in my mid-teens I recall an event when a very close cousin did something that really hurt me. He persuaded me to go to an event with him in a very deceptive way. He told me it would be great fun etc etc but the reality was that he only wanted me to go because I was...
Back
Top