Recent content by TrustIt

  1. TrustIt

    Boredom / restlessness causing TMS?

    I totally agree about the overstimulation. Things are just too quick for my older brain! Way too much information and we are not equipped to store that much. Also the obfuscation is quite a challenge because we humans want to know what's true and that's almost impossible anymore. I don't know...
  2. TrustIt

    Boredom / restlessness causing TMS?

    So interesting! This is me to a tee as well. Couldn't describe it better. My mind splits and argues with itself. I lost a LOT of weight during my days of extreme food fear. Weight I did not want to lose. My dilemma is I want to be heavier but I don't want to eat! Bored with food. Bored...
  3. TrustIt

    Gas pains

    I think my issue at this point, after so many years of pain (digestion, gas, back, blah blah blah), I find it near impossible to relax my body...mainly entire torso. It is still debilitating to a large degree. I believe it's all TMS now, but I stressed myself into this mess over time. Trying...
  4. TrustIt

    Gas pains

  5. TrustIt

    Gas pains

    I found that at the precise moment I am having a symptom of some sort... meaning the familiar feeling when the pain and frustration is highest... what is the emotion right then? Don't try looking for it in your head, which is another trick of the mind, but are you screaming at the symptom in...
  6. TrustIt

    Gas pains

  7. TrustIt

    Gas pains

    Calendar anxiety! Perfect term! I definitely have this. The anticipatory state I build up before we are supposed to have some company or are supposed to be somewhere or are responsible for something, and I take a deep dive. I've actually been feeling kind of selfish for a while because I really...
  8. TrustIt

    Recovered from over a decade of anxiety/panic/TMS...

    Thank you and I feel the same about this wonderful forum. I have posted about some success here and there and then come back later asking for advice for something else. I have the same issues as you had with fierce anxiety at the root. Right now, I have lost interest in everything. I have no...
  9. TrustIt

    Morning rage...

    Perhaps you are thinking small, meaning the "things" you want that you"think" will make you happy won't and in the end you will still want more. Pursuing those more superficial things will be the actual waste of time/life. What you, we, all of us, are really after is peace. And that comes...
  10. TrustIt

    Digestive IBS GUT issues

    Yes. There are so many neuroscientists coming out now about mind/body being ONE and how our thoughts actually set up our circumstances. Podcasts and videos about spontaneous healings, or some things taking some time but healed just the same, seem to be everywhere now that I am seeing them...
  11. TrustIt

    Digestive IBS GUT issues

    I do KNOW to do these things, I just have lost alk motivation and csn't think of one single thing that I can get excited about, that would bring me joy. It's ridiculous how dull I feel. Anyway, I am attempting every day to ignore the symptoms that I have allowed to victimize me and exhaust me...
  12. TrustIt

    Digestive IBS GUT issues

    Thank you for this! I have believed in TMS for many years. Got rid of migraines about 20 years ago . The last few years I have been dealing an extremely aggravating chronic sinus drainage that keeps me coughing , and the stress of that presented me with IBS. I defintely KNOW it's stress that...
  13. TrustIt

    Free from pain forever

    Having read several of your comments, I can see a lot of anger and apathy and depression. This is a common state with pain at times certainly, but only you can bring yourself out of it. The longer you linger there you actually begin to try to "prove" something is REALLY wrong with you and that...
  14. TrustIt

    If you notice that the Forum site is slow or glitching

    Thank you for the time you put into this forum. It is much needed and helpful for so many of us out here.
Back
Top