1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Bookmark

Thread:
Healed from chronic chronic back pain.. I Love Myself baby!!
Hey all..!

Some of you might know me ..Am a 32 yr male from India based in UK.. I was active here during the middle part of 2015. Just here to let you know that I have healed 90% from my severe severe back pain. 10 years of pain is coming to an end. I have visited as many as 30 Neurosurgeons, Orthopedics during this period and had nearly 15 MRI scans before my TMS Journey. Actually I thought of posting my success story when I am completely healed but with encouragement from fellow member Tennis Tom, I thought I will share some important tips for anyone who is stuck and not moving anywhere with your journey.. I am just few more days/weeks away from healing 100%.

Anyone who knew me here during my early days here in forum, I was like a person in intensive care unit holding onto life on a ventilator with severe severe back pain. Now I am full of life .. I do most activities and nothing bothers me now. I am here to share some important points.. Let me put all my writing skills which I am known for during my Uni days (wink)

• You have to go on finding what you are repressing.. NO… Instead start Loving yourself… you are having symptoms because your subconscious mind is feeling the hurt, guilt, inferior etc etc. Its not that one incident that caused you the pain. It’s a combination of many emotions which have overflown right from when you are 5 years old . So when you start loving yourself for everything you are rather than everything you are not for you will heal. Search for tips in google. How to love yourself. I promise you will simply heal by loving yourself. Read again.. Love yourself.. That’s enough but over a period of many many months.Once the love is reached your TMS symptoms will disappear. You don't have to go on finding the repressed emotions.

• Do not expect that you will heal magically one day after that particular journaling .. NO .. you wont heal in few weeks or days.. It took me nearly 18 months to be where I am… If you have had symptoms for a long time healing too takes its own time probably anywhere between 6 months to 24 months. This is the thumb rule you should accept for yourself. Only 20% chosen population heals in few weeks. I came across them too but very few. If anyone agrees to this healing time I mentioned you will simply heal.. Healing takes its own sweeeeeeeeet time.

• You will heal gradually like from a scale of 10.. it will be like 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 .. NO.. you wont heal gradually Instead you will heal in cycles.. Initially u will feel better at 8 then after few days your pain becomes very intense.. it will move to 10.. after few months u will move to 6 then your pain will move to 9 .. after few months u will move to 5 then your pain will move to 8 .. Intense pain stays only for few days..dont worry .. it’s a roller coaster ride.. Every time if there is increase in pain remember that you are winning.. It took me 6 months to move from a pain scale of 10 to 7 (My first breakthrough) …. You will heal in cycles.. gradually after many many months you will come to 0 .. I didn't go anywhere with my TMS knowledge for 6 months. But in the background it was working.

• Meditation helps but I never did any. Meditation helps you to hold a thought for long time .. if you hold the thought ‘I LOVE MYSELF’ for longer time with great feeling it will be great in healing.. I never did any meditation .. I quickly realised that meditation is not for me. Instead if you do journaling you can hold a thought for long time like meditation. Its similar to driving a car.. when you are in train or bus your thoughts wander everywhere but if you are driving on your own, your whole concentration will be on road.. similarly journaling will help you to concentrate.

• While journaling you don’t have to pick a topic where someone has hurt you or an incident .. While it is ok to do that .. My journaling included ‘ I love myself,, I am wonderful human.. I love everything about myself.. I forgive everyone.. Others opinion doesn’t hurt me…… ‘ do a journaling in this manner couple of times a day and go out for a coffee.. hang out with kids, dogs ,.anything that gives you happiness.. Tell all the things you are grateful for.. Write couple of paragraphs. Take your smartphone when you go to coffee shop sit there .. and do free style journaling.
I have so much more to share I will come up with more to share this year at some point in time. .. I promise you will heal simply with the technique of Loving yourself.. You have to realize that its not single incident which is the reason for your symptoms.. So what do you do .. you got to throw arrows (Journaling) in the dark where your target (Subconscious mind) is not known .. when the sun rises (major healing happens) u will see that all the targets have reached the target successfully if you know what I mean.. one day or other all these Loving thoughts/Journaling will reach the target. It seems like the process is not working but in the background everythought is working.. somedays all the good work you have done seems like it came to an end.. its normal..but everything will be alright in 24 hrs to 48 hrs time.. U will heal.. I promise you will heal.. give it time.. again.. time is not few weeks.. many months..

To conclude

Take help of TMS doc/Guru if you wish . U will find your own ways to heal. Thanks to Forrest for this Forum. I have come across some wonderful people.

Books I read –

John E sarno – First and last book (Mind body syndrome)

Stop reading again and again as it only makes your mind think that you are doubting the process.. move from theoretical to practical by living your life. I had vanished for last year from the TMS scene to master my own techniques as reading more suffering and reading new concepts weren't taking me anywhere.

Steve Ozanich (I read Partially) .. If you have structural doubts read this book. I don’t remember which chapter that is but look for it. Initially it took me long time to accept that discs are not the reason for pain.. That particual chapter has helped.Y
Finally.. Look for Louise Hay's Videos in Youtube for Loving yourself..

I promise you will simply heal with ‘Loving yourself’ Louise Hay concept.. I have so much more to say.. but I will stop here I want to add more for my actual big story which will blow your mind and think newly . Don't make your journey complicated by reading too much .. It is easy when you love yourself.. the layers of hurt, guilt, anger, inferiority, etc just peels of layer by layer which you have accumulated right from your childhood. Needless to say it takes time.. really good long time.. many many months.. Good things will come to you if you wait.

For now Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love yourself.. That is all I can say..

I can confidently tell you that atleast 4000 views in this youtube song are mine over the last 18 months. I listen to this during my tough times of pain and when I am fine too.. sing the song with great feeling. Singing with great feeling and accepting every sentence is the key to healing. There is an actual song but it sounds little dull for my liking. This chorus one is great. close your eyes and sing along with them concentrating on yourself.
My life is back. You can get it back too with if you give yourself time .

I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...I Love Myself...

Give me your thoughts.. that will encourage me further to come back with the complete healing process later this year.