1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Your most ridiculous diagnosis? Play the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ann Miller, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Mr Hip Guy

Mr Hip Guy Well known member

That's the thing. While the labrum was apparently "loaded with nerve endings" we are also told that there is limited blood flow to the area, thus healing is very slow if at all...therefore 'requiring' surgery to repair.

Since then, I've heard countless stories of the labrum "healing on its own" but those were all TMS I am sure now.

2. Ann Miller

Ann Miller Well known member

I also went down the whole rabbit hole with TMJ jaw guards that held my mouth open so I couldn't clench. I was like a horse with a bit in his mouth...I worked that thing over and over so much that my tongue got sore. LOL. Stress manifested.

3. Ann Miller

Ann Miller Well known member

BS.
    I'm 59 and feel better than I have in 20 years.
    It's so dismissive, that attitude to just write off based on age, weight, or hormones. ugh

4. Definitely one of the worst ones. But hey, the doctors and naturopaths are making a killing with this particular "illness".

miffybunny likes this.