Yoga is Great for Many TMS Symptoms

Ellen

Beloved Grand Eagle
I had moved away from doing yoga regularly because I was having trouble with a benign form of vertigo caused by dislodging the crystals in the ear (BPPV) due to holding my head upside down frequently during poses. But I've been having a lot of difficulty lately with tight muscles and general stiffness even though I exercise regularly. So I'm back doing yoga and found this wonderful teacher on YouTube. I'm feeling like my old self again after just one 20 minute session. She has many sessions that don't involve holding the head down too much. So thought I'd share. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

 
Oh my goodness, her personality and routine totally remind me of my current zoom yoga teacher who just told her last two remaining students that she's not going to do our class in the new year. Adriene has been around a long time, and I know that she's great - thanks for this link and reminder, Ellen!
 
Back
Top