1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Yay!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by whitelight, Sep 8, 2017.

1. whitelight

whitelight Newcomer

Hmmmmm. I totally fit this diagnosis - or it fits me. I love mind-body approaches and have been rebuilding my life around this truth. I am afraid to fully embrace this "out in the world" as I tend to hold my most intimate beliefs private. This feeling of ease and freedom and joy that goes along with my mind shaping my reality feels directly oppositional to my family - a betrayal. In fact, the energy of betrayal and abandonment permeates all of this.... Whether it relates to self - ouch! Or to others - family.

This support program is another step towards my freedom. I believe that once my psyche is free, all will "fall into place."

I LOVE physical activity - to move and celebrate this amazing body is so fun and joyful. The idea of once again being unlimited in this joyous physical expression is uplifting beyond words! To have my body and spirit soar free in this life - I long for that...

Thank you so much for creating this space. ❤️