1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 Worst Advice From A Doctor

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by stephenfrancis, Jan 26, 2018.

1. stephenfrancis

stephenfrancis New Member

When I was 21 years old and saw a general doctor for back pain, I showed no symptoms. No one had any suggestions as to what was causing the pain, but the doctor simply said "some people just have back pain. You might just have to live with it."

From then on, the pain got worse and worse. Until I found out about TMS a week ago, I was starting to question whether I would be able to make it to 27. I could barely sit down without constant pain.

Thanks to Dr. Sarno and all of the amazing doctors, I finally found a cure. It still feels like a dream and too good to be true. :)

Ithantech and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome Stephen,

I'm certainly glad you found Dr. Sarno, and that you've made a commitment to a whole new way of thinking about your health. I found Dr. Sarno at age 60, but in doing the SEP and examining my life, I realized I'd had TMS equivalents and serious anxiety all my life, starting at a very early age. Congratulate yourself (and thank the internet) for making this discovery so soon!

~Jan

stephenfrancis likes this.