1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Week 0 Work and play

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by jwiles, Jul 11, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

I haven't been holding back much the last few days. I pretty much been doing what I want to when I want to. There has been a few moments when the pain is very minimal and others where the pain is about the same but I can't tell you that the pain has not increased from any activity that I've preformed

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, jwiles. This is excellent. You are resuming normal activities and not finding that pain has increased.
    This is what Dr. Sarno tells us about TMS pain. It is actually essential in healing symptoms.

jwiles likes this.
  3. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

With that being said some of the pain is definitely still there. But I feel like if I keep at the rate I'm going the pain will eventually completely disappear. I may not even need the structural education program if te next week or two goes as good as I hope it does