1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Won't be around as much for the next month

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by North Star, May 8, 2014.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Checking in on these forums and being amongst such dear friends is the high point of many of my days. But lately, my time is getting gobbled up (and I mean that happily) by some exciting events…most importantly - my baby girl getting married on June 7.

We've also been busy working on sprucing up our house which has been on the market for a few months now. I'm hoping now that spring is here, we'll snag a buyer in the next few months. We do NOT want to be here come another Montana winter!

I also snagged another client for my organizing business which is also very timely given the upcoming wedding. ;)

All that to say, I won't be around as much as I'd like in the next month. I'm especially missing the Tuesday phone calls…if you don't call in on those, you're missing out! They are so encouraging.

My TMS is very much talking to me so I'm digging in with Dr. Schubiner's program, that is, when I can find a quiet moment in my very active house right now! So please say a prayer for me if I come to mind.

Love to you all! :kiss:

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Ellen like this.
  2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

One of the things I like best about the TMS wiki is that I don't need to check in every day. We're here for each other whenever we post.
    So we'll miss you North Star, but we'll be here when you return! And congrats on the happy events in your life right now dancea

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, North Star. Glad to hear you will be busy with some good things happening.

Come back in anytime. We will miss you but think about you enjoying life.

4. Mala

Mala Well known member

Congrats on your daughter wedding North Star. We'll miss you & your wonderful posts & will be thinking about you.

Good Luck

Mala

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I said a prayer for you North Star. Your doing awesome. I miss you on the Tuesday night discussion already. Sounds like your life is moving in all the good directions. To me that is what ultimate healing is, being healed is happiness in what we do without the pain cause we smiled it all away.

North Star likes this.
  6. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Congratulations NorthStar on your daughter getting married and a pick up of your business!!