1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Will journaling help my anxiety?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by mindfulliving, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Getting married is one of the big TMS stresses, says Dr. Sarno.
    A friend of mine was so stressed-out on his wedding day that on the honeymoon he came down with
    a bad case of hives and spent the whole week in the hospital. Grounds for divorce, but they stayed married.
    They came near to divorcing a few years later but I talked him into hanging in there, he did, and they
    stayed married and happily.

2. mindfulliving

mindfulliving Peer Supporter

Hi folks i am out of that dark hole!! I'm doing much better. With help from my spiritual master first and foremost...he gave me the blessing and guidance and spiritual motivation to heal....

And claire weekes strategy works as well...she probably
    Has the best explanation for anxiety....good luck folks thanks for all your support love you guys to bits and wishing a healthy and happy life to all of you....my prayers and love for all

3. mindfulliving

It took me 3 days to get back to relatively normal...i realised that once tms tried to attack me in different ways (ears ringing and back pain) ...but just by accepting it, facing it and floating with it...keeping busy...not frantically busy running away from the pain....but just accepting the way i am...and that its ok o be the way i am....the anxiety left...normal emotions came back...anyone needs any help i can offer my two cents...love u all lots

Ellen and Lily Rose like this.
  4. Msunn

Msunn Well known member

Glad to know you are doing better mindfulliving! Wishing you continued insights and recovery.

mindfulliving likes this.
  5. mindfulliving

Thank you so much sir...your advice has been of great help to me...not just regarding tms...regardin life and life's struggles in general..."the opposite of fear is faith"

Not i'm up and running and back in the office working...my creative juoces are flowing better than ever and its all thanks to god and the lovely people on this forum....take care people anything at all i am always here..love you all....

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  6. mindfulliving

A special thank you to you as well ellen....i have started to feel normal again...all i had to do was accept myself the way i was and accept that i will get beyter as worry decreases...and boom..most emotions are back...i still don't feel 100% normal...but i defibitely am not catrosrophically worried about it like i was...and that seems to be helping alot....now i'm actually anxious about my wedding but not in a bad way haha if that even makes sense...love u all take care

Ellen and Msunn like this.