1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Why I don't exercise

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by BlackCoffee, Sep 19, 2020.

1. BlackCoffee

BlackCoffee New Member

My question to ponder today was the following:

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

The answer to this question is, probably a few months. My issue is located in my arms, "Medial epicondylitis" is the most common thing I've heard, and even so much as walking a city block usually aggravates my symptoms. I've been trying to practice outcome independence but clearly have a much longer way to go.

I struggle a lot with tightness in the tendons in my forearms, a single wrong move can have meTaking weeks for it to loosen back up to the point where I can do even basic functions without arm like brush my teeth. I think I struggle seeing so manyReferences to back pain, But very rarely any sort of tendon condition.

Could someone share with meIf they have experience overcoming TMS related to A tendon issue?

I guess to answer the question more specifically: At this point, even doing something like walking causes meImmense physical and emotional distress.It has been a wild because whenever I doAnything substantial it causes meEnough physical symptoms to make me pay for it for days if not weeks.

Thanks for reading.

-bc