1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Why does dizziness go with TMS muscle pain?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Celayne, Jul 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

It seems like a lot of times when I feel a TMS symptom in my muscles, I also feel dizzy. Not room-spinning dizzy, but...off.

Anyone else have this symptom?

2. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Hi Celayne, dizziness is one of the latest symptoms I experienced. Vertigo, dizziness, muscle pain all sort of symptoms at random combinations, times and days. I'm much better now but it took me a long time to recover because I never thought it was TMS. If you have the time, take a look at my SEP days posts. Maybe that will show you are not alone in this.

Celayne likes this.
  3. Celayne

Thank you, @DontStopBelieving! I will look at your posts. It seems so random and it's confusing and alarming. I was so surprised the first time I read a list of TMS symptoms and dizziness/vertigo was right up there.

4. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

Yes, I had back pain normally and other symptoms that were easy to connect with TMS but when vertigo showed up it didn't cross my mind... I went through hell to realise it is TMS.

5. Celayne

I started off with shoulder and rib pain, now it's morphed into back and sometime hip and leg...ooh what fun. But I feel that I'm making progress.

Yes, you go through hell and back to finally realize it is TMS.

6. mutombo

mutombo New Member

Celayne, I have similar problem. Did you find your cure?