1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Why am I still in pain? Why doesn't it work?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by tattvamasi, Jun 10, 2015.

1. AC45

AC45 Well known member

Ellen - I too spent weeks journaling. It helped and I got better. However at some point, you will not always have the answers or understand why your TMS is back. There does seem to be some kind of mix between "doing stuff" and figuring out when to stop, accept and relax. It is such a journey!

2. PainNoMore

PainNoMore Peer Supporter

tattvamasi - you have a gift. somehow you were able to see me a year and a half in the future! tiphata

yesterday, i was reading another thread and someone linked this thread...that's how i got here. forgot who it was, but thank you too. i had been struggling some and this has already helped me immensely.

Lunarlass66 likes this.
  3. sandiego3343

sandiego3343 New Member

I

I feel fortunate to have come upon your 3 posts, tattvamasi. They have been very helpful. I printed them out as part of my daily therapy. Do you have more posts I can look at?

4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

@Andy Bayliss How do I stop efforting and comparing? I have no motivation to do anything different otherwise.