1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Who is that Branson that keeps posting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Branson, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Branson

Branson Peer Supporter

I was the worst of the worst.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 28 years absolute disability. Unable to work. Crushing fatigue, muscle aches and pains, swollen glands, sickly feeling. 28 years. Often housebound, more times than I want to count months of bedbound. 28 years

Not a troll, not a lightweight case.

Everyday I am a walking question mark I do not answer. Im doing as Im doing. Ive worked 4 days this past week. Not even fun, I really hate it cashier/stocker at the Dollar Tree. But working I am.

Have I tried everything? Have I not mentioned my decades of disability? Think I had all the time in the world to think, investigate, try? Only an object in motion stays in motion. You CAN start this TMS game at the touchdown. I have no reason to lie. Do what you like of course.

Maybe hearing about my past puts a different spin on the name Branson.

So Im not needing for myself to keep posting and so I will quit for now. Dont argue for what you think you know, but be curious for what you may not know.

Ill tell you something Hillbilly and Balto are real people who were real sick and got real well. And they never made a single dime, no ulterior motive ever.

aka Poopy Pants

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Branson. I absolutely love shopping at our Dollar Tree in a Chicago suburb. Such bargains! I stock my kitchen and bathroom with supplies and buy holiday stuff. You may hate the job, but keep in mind how many people on budgets appreciate your work. I wish we had one closer, but even a 20 minute drive is worth it.

You might try spending spare time and weekends on a hobby or something you'd like to do fulltime.

Hillbily and Balto are among the best friends this web site ever had and their advice and replies to posts have helped many people heal.

3. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

And YOU, @Walt, have also helped many people heal. Kudos to you!!