1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Who can help with facial pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Feechen, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Feechen

Feechen Newcomer

Hi! My name is Constanze (55, live in Berlin) and I was diagnosed with idiopathic face pain last summer. It all started a year ago after a series of panic / anxiety attacks. I think my nervous system was already ad it's edge for various reasons, and when my husband moved for work to London in the hight of the Corona crisis in the UK the attacks started. I was catastrophizing a lot in the beginning (they gave me a wrong diagnosis) but thanks to the curable APP I was able to lower my anxiety and getting hopeful again. I read many of the books and really belief it is TMS, but I am stuck now with 24/7 burning pain in my throat and mouth (when I get tired it goes up to my nose and eye). Sometimes it's mild, sometimes really bad. Is there someone who could help me who maybe had a similar experience? I don't read a lot about healed face pain. Thanks!!!
    Constanze (Here in Germany TMS seems to be totally unknown...:-( ).

2. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Feechen

Feechen Newcomer

Thank you Cactusflower!! Very grateful for your help!
    :)