1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S. (New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Which TMS program do I try?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by DianeRadvanski, Jul 24, 2016.

1. DianeRadvanski

DianeRadvanski New Member

Hi all. I see that there are a couple of TMS programs to try. I can't imagine there being any wrong ones...also the TMS doc I am seeing stated that we should get back to doing things we did before the pain. He said gradual and when we r ready which I like because I learned the hard way by combing my hair and accidentally hitting my scalp ---- something I couldnt do for 16 months now and then it felt like all the nerve endings on my scalp were burning and raw. Wound up with a 3 day flare up. I still cannot manage the intense flare ups 5 days a week.

Is this the general way for TMS folks to approach things - gradually? Like my doc said try walking a block rathER than 4 miles like I used to do. Thanks! Appreciate any input!!