1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 22 Which part is most helpful

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Aimee88, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

I am getting a lot out of the SEP. I like the whole structure, but I am getting the most out of the journalling exercises from the lists. I am being more self-honest than I have ever been, and I feel things shifting in me. I am seeing my patterns differently. I'm willing to acknowledge feelings like anger and jealousy, that I know I have denied, repressed and suppressed. I'm starting to see the link between the myriad of pain of symptoms over the years, and my patterns in relationships. I'm starting to get exactly when and why pain is starting. And mostly, I'm pain free. 80-90% less than I had just a couple months ago. I feel very hopeful.

ChronicVince and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Aimee88,

What a wonderful check-in! I am really happy for you at all the levels you speak of --self awareness, self-honesty, less suppressed, less symptoms. I hope many people read this post and are encouraged to do the SEP.

Andy