1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Where to start?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by CunningStunts, Apr 28, 2020.

1. CunningStunts

CunningStunts Newcomer

Hello, I've just found out about TMS about 45 mins ago, I've done some reading and I seem to fit the classic personality traits, the health conditions, how my mind works, it was a very weird read but enlightening all the same.

Now I'm just curious where do I start? There are many books listed, are there any ebook versions to download? Perhaps for free (funds are very low) I currently have chronic epididymitis pain despite all tests and scans saying I'm perfectly healthy as well as many more health conditions. I have loads of time on my hands and just want to heal myself, please can somebody point me in the right direction on where to begin?

Many thanks,

Dan

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Dan,

Welcome. Many people have come this way, as you have today, and been completely cured. I am happy for you that you've found this work.

You can easily start the free Structured Education Program at the wiki and post your responses/questions on the Forum as you go.

Reading success stories is an important support, and don't worry that the symptoms have to match. It is all the same.

You might also post again briefly explaining your situation, and Title the post with your "condition." In this way you might get a resonse from someone who has suffered and recovered from this exact "malady." This is supportive in the beginning.

If the physician has said you don't suffer from anything mechanical or systemic, this is a huge boost in this work. I think you're on your way!!!

Andy

TG957 likes this.