1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

where to buy doc sarno lectures?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by nelle, Jul 13, 2016.

1. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

Hello im trying to purchase doctor john .e sarno lectures dvd.
    Ive looked on amazon and on his own site but couldn't find one .
    i have seen on the website www.healingbackpain.com they sale the dvd for $50 .
    That is expensive and im not sure if it is the lectures that im after . ?
    I have had head pressure and sensations in my head for over a year after coming of pain medication and have had alot of tms illness in the past . Has any one used the lectures and found them useful?. Also do you know where i can buy it ?. Im based in the uk .I would be very grateful for your help .
    Thanks Nelle

2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I bought his audio CD on Amazon for $15 and it is excellent. I like it better than his video, also available on vhs cheap.

nelle likes this.
  3. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

Hi thank you for the reply ! , i cant see to which cd you are referring ?. Nelle
    ]I bought his audio CD on Amazon for $15 and it is excellent. I like it better than his video, also available on vhs cheap.[/QUOTE]

4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

5. nelle

nelle Peer Supporter

6. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle