1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Where are all the old timers on TMS Wiki? Hello!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BeWell, Oct 1, 2016.

1. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

You called? :watching:

Anne Walker likes this.
  3. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Possible reasons for the missing old timers-

1. The TMS methods did not work for them and they eventually gave up.
    2. They are healed and enjoying their new pain free life so much that they have moved on, not wanting to relive that painful time in their lives.

Boston Redsox likes this.
  4. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Love this....I am sure it's #1

5. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Old timers think new members are providing good responses to members' questions and requests for support. Thus, there is no need for them to post.

Tennis Tom, TG957 and Boston Redsox like this.
  6. Mala

Mala Well known member

Yes there r some that may have not healed but there r many old timers who have moved on from a life of pain & are testimony to the fact that this works. But we r still here when needed. Just call out my name & I'll be there!

Mala

Brant and Boston Redsox like this.
  7. phillyjoe

phillyjoe Peer Supporter

As an "oldtimer" I have made a conscious effort to not be on the board as consistently as years ago. I found myself somewhat OCDish and taking on the symptoms and pain board members were discussing. That's just a thought.

Lavender likes this.
  8. Lavender

Lavender Well known member

Completely understood.

9. Brant

Brant Peer Supporter

Ya what Mala said!! and by me responding you realize you've made me call myself old, lol...

10. Mala

Mala Well known member

Lol @Brant . Maybe u r not old in age just an old soul.

Marco it's strange that u went for the no 1 option. I wonder why ?

I think that many do heal & then as is normal or shld be normal, they move on. It's what ought to happen. Many of us had our lives put on hold for so long that we r eager to get on & live & grasp each moment with both hands & live life to its fullest.

Maybe some don't feel they have recovered until they r 100% healed. Those would be the perfectionists & some of those might feel the need to linger on.

Mala