1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. Bonnard is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

When You Begin To Heal Your Heart

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Anything that up-sets you in some form or fashion will always become a source of pain or anxiety. When you begin to heal your heart, all your pain will fade. Learn to live to your fullest now, we're not promised tomorrow. Do all you do with excitement and belief that you have your life back now. Live in the now, be happy now, believe now.
    Learn to have confidence and courage. Stop holding yourself back from all the things you want to do in life. You were put here to be an over-comer, so there’s nothing impossible for you. Use your courage to stand up and be heard. It’s those folks who never stand up that never get heard. Don’t be just another person in the crowd, be a leader and stand strong on the day you feel that everything seems to be going wrong. Keep your confidence. Keep pressing forward. You’ll prevail if you don’t give up. With your confidence, faith, and courage, nothing is impossible. You can do all things through your higher power. All things will turn out for your good if you keep your confidence and never back down to self-criticism or what people might think. They (the accusers) never made it in life, and they don’t want to see you make it to your success story. Be strong. Prove to the world through your confidence that you’re blessed in all you do.

God Does Not Want You In Pain.
    Eric Watson, Walter Oleksy.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    MJG likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Very encouraging post, Herbie. Just spell my name right. It's OLEKSY.

Just a typo, I know! haha

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Typos, Reminds me of the good ol days Walt when we we're writing a book together. It is a great post, I write these as tools. Contentment and holding yourself back to long are at different ends of the spectrum but they are powerful attributes once someone understands these tools are the main tools they need.
    When were not happy where were at, that causes tension and when we wait to long to make our move -- well that causes tension. Courage is the glue that holds these 2 attributes together. Courage to move forth and courage to wait and confidence to do what everyone else isn't doing

4. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Good post Herbie. It's about persistence and belief.

It's also about the criticizers who cannot do, and so they cast their own failures and fears onto you.

Healing the heart is where it's at; the body is reacting to fear. Fear comes from lack of faith and understanding.

I know how to spell Oleksy now, but how do you pronounce it?

SO

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Pronouced as if it had an X in it. OH-LEX-EE. Emphasis on the LEX.

Olesky is Polish. Oleksy is Ukrainian which my father was.

6. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Thanks Walt and Steve, I knew when I thought of this post I was most defiantly thinking of the ones that don't want to see others heal ya know. We have a hard enough time just trying to heal with our own minds much less a whole family being in the way.

If we believe we will heal, if we slide back we will only stay in pain.

Bless you