1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Whats your Definition of a Healthy Healing day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I would say the day that I'm totally mindful the complete day and in the now of all that's happening taking in only the good and not reacting to any outside negative stimuli. Good breathing and Meditation Exercises Mixed in with a pinch of pondering on my day ahead for time management. Then a complete get together with friends that have the same goals and outlooks I see so we can be like magnetism bringing in the harvest.

That's really just part of my perfect day and I do want everyone to know. I have a hectic life but its that I watch my reactions and think clean from outside stimuli even if its my own past memories or current pressures.

But life is life and we're all different. So what's your definition of a Healthy Day?

Ellen likes this.
  2. alexandra

alexandra Peer Supporter

A day like the days I've been having lately when my fear is low and so are the symptoms. The days when I can spend the whole entire day out of the house enjoying each moment out for a walk, at the park with my daughter, running errands etc with out wanting to hurry through it all and get back home to rest for fear of the pain getting worse, I'm experiencing a new found freedom after being a prisoner of fear. Im not cured yet, and I hurt every day, but Days like these are just amazing...:)

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Ellen like this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Alexandra, those are wonderful days, out in the world, in a park with your daughter. You are enjoying being in the present,
    regardless of any pain. Keeping active your mind is on other things that are more enjoyable.

In this hard, long winter it's not easy or possible to go out, but there are plenty of ways to enjoy the day in the house.