1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

What would happen if I was free of TMS

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Davideus85, May 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Davideus85

Davideus85 Peer Supporter

I’m just wondering what would happen if I become TMS free tomorrow. No more chronic depression, anxiety, obsessive thoughts, and lack of pleasure. Surely I would be thrilled to death. But something must rush to fill the space in the absence of the thing that has consumed my time and thoughts and energy, in many ways my sense of identity. My mind cannot stand to live in a vacuum. I remember when I first discovered TMS, my back pain went away over night but it did not last. The pain returned with a vengeance. The same non-TMS problems are waiting for me . I will have my real, authentic emotions to deal with. And I will have no excuses for living life to the fullest and making something of myself.

TrustIt likes this.
  2. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

@Davideus85 I've replied to the above in combination with replying to your last posting on your other thread entitle 'Can't talk to anyone about my TMS'.