1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 What would a life without TMS mean to you?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Mad, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Mad

Mad Peer Supporter

I'm back peddling a bit here, because I just figured out where to find the SEP calendar, lol.
    A life without TMS would be...joyful. It would mean having the energy and motivation to work and take care of my home, not just doing the bare minimum. It would mean having the capability to bake, make homemade wine and lotion, bbq with friends, work in my gardens. It would mean having the drive and stamina to succeed at work and be fully engaged at home.
    A life without TMS would mean a stronger marriage and more interactive friendships.
    This program, my new knowledge- it has given me SO much hope that not only can I kick this chronic pain to the curb, but that I can also become emotionally and spiritually fit, balanced.

JanAtheCPA and Lavender like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Nice! And if I can do it, you can do it, Mad!

Mad likes this.
  3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Mad. Your goals are within reach, with TMS knowledge and belief. Journaling will help you to discover the emotions causing your pain. Be mad. It's okay. But even more, or better, believe in TMS and that it is going to make you healthier and happier than you ever imagined possible.

Keep journaling, deep breathing, and do things that make you happy. Laugh if you can, or just smile. They both work the same to make us feel better. Even fake a laugh or smile. Your subconscious can't tell the difference. Have a wonderful day!

Mad likes this.