1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 What would a life without TMS mean to me?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Geese Howard, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Geese Howard

Geese Howard New Member

Well, better sleep. I already have sleep issues like sleep apnea, and I am in the process of receiving treatment, but for some reason my back, neck and shoulders like to get stiff when I am trying to sleep.

It does move. Sometimes it's lower back, sometimes it in between my shoulders. It's a problem for me because when I want to sleep in a little, where that 1 hour would be GREAT for my day, I sometimes can't because of my stiffness.

So, if it was gone, forever, I could definitely have better night's sleep and have a better day time because of it.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Your at the right place Geese Howard, It's hard to sleep at night because you have thoughts running through your mind and your paying attention to them. And your expecting the stiffness, this is just conditioning. You will learn more about all of this and how to recondition from it as you go through the SEP program.
    Welcome aboard.
    Bless You

3. Geese Howard

Geese Howard New Member

Thanks. I took a break because after 1 day it seemed that my pain was gone. But now it's back. I think I just need to stick it through to the end and embed this stuff instead of just going for instant gratification.

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle