1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

What to know to heal from pain pt. 3

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

2. RozieHolland

RozieHolland Peer Supporter

Hello Herbie,

I just wrote a thread and then watched this video.
    I felt very sad after writing my thread, but now I am ready to go out with my dog. I feel much better, thank you.

With love, Rozie.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  3. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

you are golden, Herbie...
    When I was at my worst, I imagined hugging the inner child and the inner parent. Angry children or parents often quiet down once they get a good hug, just like a real child and parent hugging off after a fight... I also imagined doing the opposite when I felt completely fed up, barging in and shouting things like "enough for now, shut the .... up, go make friends with each other or go stand in the corner to cool off". I think everyone needs to find what works best for him or her, you give some great examples of what you can do.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.