1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

What should i do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Sanosuke, Jan 3, 2017.

1. Sanosuke

Sanosuke New Member

I've had pain in the wrists, arms, shoulders, neck, upper back and lower back and i've been able to "cure" all of it reading sarno's books.

Something i've haven't been able to get rid of is my upper stomach pain which i get when "using" nicotine, i've had this pain on and of for over five years now and doctors tell me i have gastritis, im using omeprazol and it makes the pain go away and if i stop i get the pain back.

So my question is should i asume that it's tms? or..
    Should i contact my doctor to do a gastroscopy to make sure there is nothing serious? and if there's not, asume that it's tms?

Thanks and sorry for the bad english

2. Mrs Dependable

Mrs Dependable Peer Supporter

I had brutal gastritis a few years back and after tests, it was just a small hernia and of course I panicked. Then it disappeared and hasn't bothered me since, get it checked maybe for peace of mind, hope this helps.