1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 33 ? "What positive changes..."

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Dahlia, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Dahlia

Dahlia Well known member

"What positive changes have you noticed in your life since starting this program?"

I have glimpses of joy peeking through the clouds. I did not realize it was gone for so long and that my life was dark and clouded by pain. Pain shadows over everything, all the time.

I breathe in all the possibilities that await. The TMS discovery and realization that I do not have a structural problem guaranteeing pain - this realization? This was an 180 degree flip in my world view. Life changing. If I have found this one perception shift that is so powerful then what other amazing perception shifts might be out there for me to discover?

I don't remember being excited by the future for a long time. Just think, anything is possible!

I also live more in the present and just soak in where I am. Feels peaceful more.

Ruth_L and nowtimecoach like this.
  2. Ruth_L

Ruth_L Peer Supporter

Great post! I feel exactly the same as you do. Every step I take without pain killing my spirit is a step in the right direction!!