1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 22 What part of the program do you find most helpful

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Edward, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Edward

Edward Peer Supporter

The part I find most helpful about the program is the peer support. Having others there who can post you support is really encouraging. Having direct contact with others who are going through what you are going through or who have been through what you have been through.

Forest and yb44 like this.
  2. Endless luke

Endless luke Well known member

I agree with that- I don't think I'd have finished the SEP without getting feedback.

Forest and Edward like this.
  3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

That is key to the SEP how all the folks that really have been there
    can come in and help you out ya know. Its really awesome how
    after just a few months you can pick up on enough therapy knowledge that you'll
    find yourself wanting to give advice and help others as you've been helped.

I found that the more support I got in my recovery the better I felt about myself and
    the better I understood my way. Your doing great Edward, keep em coming.

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey, Edward, it means so much to hear that. Hearing from other people was incredibly important during my recovery, so I'm glad to hear it is helping you as well. I think it is really the heart of what our nonprofit, the PPD/TMS Peer Network is all about- a network of peers helping one another.

Thanks for sharing.

5. Edward

Edward Peer Supporter

Its so the truth though. Since you guys have been there and come out of it your able to give us a bit of direction and I really appreciate it :)

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  6. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

I'm adding my two cents worth to the online support of this program has being really beneficial. It helps to know about the experiences of others who are starting/have finished and generally have some traction with this line of thinking and recovering. I continue to be very grateful to all of you who have built this wiki site. It is a work of art!

7. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Wow, thanks guys this really makes me feel good to have this moment
    to reflect on how far I've come and what I've done in my life.
    I really thank you guys for keeping me humble and on a straight path
    to freedom. I think this lifestyle is pretty grand. ( as we think , we heal)