1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 17 What part of SEP most helpful

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by prisd, Mar 4, 2016.

1. prisd

prisd Peer Supporter

I think the journaling is the most helpful - especially past events and traumas. Some of the current stresses seem to be resolving themselves (taking more time for myself, in better shape financially). I don't think I've journaled on personality stuff yet.

I also found the educational portions the first week were really helpful in solidifying the diagnosis in my brain. I have a really bad memory, so I might have to go back and re-read some of those. The Recovery Program was insightful at the time, but I definitely forgot all of that stuff. The success stories are mostly about back pain or RSI, so I have a hard time relating them to myself.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks for your reflection prisd.I am glad that things in your life are getting a little more resolved. That is wonderful.
    This is good feedback.