1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 19 What makes me proud

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, May 30, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

The fact that I managed to recognise some of the thinking patterns that made my symptoms worse
    The "never giving up" thought even though I had a lot of really bad days when I thought I was going crazy
    My first week in the office for 5 days in a row since at least 2 months, without being scared and while going through a relapse (last week)
    Discovering myself and yoga breathing techniques
    Travelling for work even though that was the scariest thing ever and ending up enjoying it so much that my symptoms improved thanks to it
    Trying to let go of the past, still learning

These are some of the things I'm proud of and I hope the journey continues in this positive way. Today I discovered the personality trait of legalist. I wish I knew about it before, that's me, completely. Some of the accumulated anger makes even more sense now.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

You have a lot to feel proud about. You are managing your work life wonderfully. There are some videos on YouTube about legalism traits that you might look at. Keep up the great work. Put the past behind you and don't worry about the future. Live in the present moment.