1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 What makes me feel proud

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by prisd, Mar 6, 2016.

1. prisd

prisd Peer Supporter

I do feel proud for making myself a priority, because I know, ultimately, my happiness means more happiness for my family and everyone else. I also feel proud for being able to journal and cry - and have a cathartic experience - about some things from my past that I had probably previously suppressed. Many journal writing days feel less satisfying, but I'm glad I had a few good ones so far. I feel proud because it's in line with TMS healing, even if I'm not there yet.

Stella likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, prsd. You have the right attitude to heal. Wanting to be healthy because it will make your family and everyone else who knows and loves you happier is a great way to go. While I was healing from severe back pain because of TMS and trying to discover the emotions causing it, I thought of how much it would mean to me to heal but also to my family and friends, and even to my darling dog. The better I would feel, the better would be our lives together.
    And that has all happened, since I believed totally in TMS and discovered my repressed emotions. It will happen too you, too.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I like this quote from Johnny Carson:

"I feel the one sensible thing you can do is try to live in a way that pleases you. If you don't hurt anybody else what you do is your own business."

4. prisd

prisd Peer Supporter

Ha ha, that's a good quote!