1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 What I'm proud of

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Frankie1089, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

I've started going back to the gym and be more active. Trying to be less fearful and just do it.

Aimee88 likes this.
  2. Aimee88

Aimee88 Well known member

How does it feel to be going back to the gym and just doing these things again? I thought I had gone back to what I was doing before, and I realised I only went back to the little bit of restorative yoga that I was doing recently because I was in such pain. Haha. What about that kettlebell? What about "real" yoga. (I'm still mostly suppressing the memory of running!) Yup, picked up that kettlebell the last few days, and it's already starting to feel on the light side. (not to worry, there is a dusty heavier one upstairs) We can do this.

Frankie1089 likes this.
  3. Frankie1089

Frankie1089 Peer Supporter

One day at a time. I'm just trying to view my symptoms as my unconscious mind trying to tell me something. Not fear them. There is nothing wrong with us.

Aimee88 and ssxl4000 like this.