1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17 What I dig about this program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by KJFliving, Jan 8, 2017.

1. KJFliving

KJFliving New Member

These are the things I really like so far about this Structured Education Program:

1. Specific daily activities - this is the best part for me. It would be easy for us "goodists" to stress about 'doing enough' each day, or whether or not we're doing the right treatment activities. This program takes all the uncertainty and guesswork out it, and gives me daily confidence that I am doing what needs to be done to get better.

2. The variety of activities - both in terms of the nature of the content, the scope of the work, the success stories, etc... I find myself eager to get cracking on this each day because its actually really interesting... not only does it help with the TMS pain, but with general mental health as well. I'm learning a lot about myself that I never thought to explore before.

3. The "forum" nature of this let us know we are far from alone. I don't wish TMS on anyone, but you do get a strong sense of just how 'normal' and common this affliction truly is. It's comforting to know that we're all in this together.

2. AC45

AC45 Well known member

I particularly like #3. The support we give each other on this forum helps us keep going in our healing. I am very grateful for it too.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi KJFliving,
    I appreciate and enjoy your experience of the SEP.
    Andy B