1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 12 What helped you to determine you had TMS

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by resilient, Mar 11, 2017.

1. resilient

resilient New Member

I am very grateful to everyone who has posted on TMS website. All of the success stories have been very helpful. Additionally, Calum's story about ankylosing spondylitis, Dr. Schubiner's book, the help of a TMS counselor, and Steve O's books have helped to solidify my thoughts that I had TMS.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, resilient. Those are some of the best ways to learn you have TMS. I hope you also have read Dr. Sarno's Healing Back Pain, which is the bible of TMS MindBody healing. I am confident that Journaling in the SEProgram will lead you to discover the emotions causing your pain. I healed through journaling which led me to discover I had been repressing harmful emotions since I was a boy.

3. resilient

resilient New Member

Hi Walt,
    Yes, I read all of Dr. Sarno's books and I am doing the SEP. Thank you for your support.