1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

What has happened to me?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by nowa minarden, Jun 28, 2020.

1. nowa minarden

nowa minarden New Member

what has happened to me I have been so traumatised by this computer disaster that I am terrified of everything at the moment, my anxiety is the worst it has ever been. I only have to sit at a computer for a few seconds before I am aware of the pain it is causing me, and I am terrified that because of it i WILLL never be able to walk with a straight back again.

The slightest frustration makes me cry, and I cannot remmember how i dealt with my old aches and pains, let alone what I need to do to allay my new extreme back pain.

I have lost confidence in everything and life is a nightmare of anxiety... If anybody has any suggestions about how I can start to relax, I am so tense all the time, i would be very grateful!

2. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

3. nowa minarden

nowa minarden New Member

BloodMoon likes this.