1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

What does this usually means?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by stevow7, Apr 9, 2018.

1. stevow7

stevow7 Well known member

so I wanted to try a new exercise called pendlay row ( ) people say this exercise if done improperly causes low back pain. I recorded myself and in the first set i felt a slight lower back pain but i continue doing it and finish 3 sets and i felt normal to be honest. just a little pain in the lower back. i finish my entire workout with a little pain. two hours later im at home sitting down in my chair writing this with more lower back pain (increased in pain). I know sarno says that pain during and after can be tms. but 2 hours later the pain increases just from sitting? my form in that video is not even that off. I have to admit, i was worried about the exercise for days but i wanted to try something new, even if people said it causes back pain if not taken with good form