1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

what do you do when you are so tired you wish you were dead?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by nowa, Jan 3, 2020.

1. nowa

nowa Peer Supporter

I feel as if i am making a terrible fuss at the moment with too many threads, but I would be grateful if anybody can tell me what they do or did when they hadn't slept well for nearly a year, and their insomnia got even worse as mine has, I have been averaging about 4 or 5 hours of broken sleep since i came off opioids in MARCH, with patches of a couple of weeks of really bad insomnia, but this last patch has been going on for nearly a month and I am only getting an hour or two's sleep a night, which makes all my symptoms so much worse. although the original pain has not come back fully.

what did you do during the time that your insomnia was really bad, i DON;T WANT TO DO ANYTHING except sleep, so my exercise routine has gone, and so has everything else.

2. Mala

Mala Well known member

Pls get yr Vitamin B12 levels & D3 levels checked. Long tern pain can deplete them both. I had amazing results after I had a course of B12 injections & took D3 tablets.

Wishing u wll

Mala

birdsetfree likes this.
  3. nowa

nowa Peer Supporter

Thank you so much for replying to this this thread (which i am thoroughly ashamed of), I will get those levels checked.