1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 17 What do I like most about the SEP

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by resilient, Mar 16, 2017.

1. resilient

resilient New Member

I really dislike the journaling. I like the success stories and the extra info. and articles. I also really appreciate the support from people on this site. Thank you to everyone!

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Some people have trouble with journaling. It's understandable since it involves some deep soul-searching to discover what is troubling us. Take it a little at a time. It's really an essential part 0f healing. Like spinach and kale, they may not taste like chocolate, but they're very healthy foods.

Can you maybe just make a list of what troubles you? Present and past, or worry about the future? Then give some thought to each thing on your list.

It's like giving yourself "tough love."

You're "resilient." You can do this.

3. resilient

resilient New Member

Funny, I love Kale and spinach.:) I have written a list and I have verbally talked about all these things with my counselor. My problem isn't thinking about them, I hate writing. However, I have done a bit of journaling just don't love pen and paper. Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate your feedback.