Ok, I need some help to clear my head. I work on roads doing erosion control.The day before Yesterday my job was to get into a 55 foot trailer loaded with hay and throw out about 125 bails. The dust was so thick I couldn't see a foot in front of me, I could smell the mold and I didn't have a respirator, wasn't one anywhere on the job. I could tell it was getting very hard to breath so after an hour or more I got out of the trailer. went on to work outside the rest of the day. Now after I got off work and I was walking uphill to my home I felt this extreme cold chill grip my body. I was shaking so bad I didn't think I'd make it to my house. I finally got the strength to keep going and walked in, went straight to my bed, laid there covered up having cold shivers for the next 11 hours. I had a fever all day the next day and today I'm still in bed sick, fever, and very hard to breath. can't take a small deep breath without coughing. I know to not fear this, I know to watch my thoughts about this. I'm sure it's not tms. There was a lot of bails of hay that had mold all over them. I think my body is fighting off an overdose of mold poisoning. I will be ok in at least a few more days or more. My question is has this ever happened to anyone else while suffocating on hay dust doused with mold?