1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

What are you reading?

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by North Star, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

I was going back over Eckhart Tolle's "The Power Of Now" Today and the way he was enlightened and then came into all of this knowledge reminded me of my first enlightenment experience. My sister called our pastor at the church and told him that I was studying the bible 20 hours a day and never slowing down -- she was worried that the folks at the healing explosion school that I attended had put some hex on me. He laughed at her and told her it was ok, I was just filled with the glory. I tell you guys. As mentioned I was like this for over three years before I even began to slow down. I had revelations every time I'd awake or sleep or talk. Everywhere I went folks were like being blessed, it was and still is awesome.
    A book can bring back a thousand memories on top of the lessons. I love my gift to read and learn and share.
    Bless You

North Star likes this.
  2. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Herbie, your knowledge base is impressive…but what I love best about you is your kind heart. The world has enough well-informed jerks. But folks like you….you are a real treasure.

As you always say….Bless you.

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.