1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

what am I not doing right?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Mary80, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Mary80

Mary80 Peer Supporter

Hi all
    It's more than a year now that I try with recovery programs, books, but I think I'm wrong because nothing happened. Can anyone tell me if this happened too? Sometimes I think it is the fault of the surgery and I will not heal anymore because it is not tms, but I'm damaged . How can I know the truth? How can I collect the evidence? I read Alan's program now. I'm getting more confused. I need to know if I' m on the right track but I do not know how to do it.

Saffron likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Mary,

Here are some suggestions, without knowing much more about your methods or history:

Get diagnosed by a "Sarno type" physician. Confidence in diagnosis is important.

And also consider either of these:
    Get counseling with a "Sarno type" counselor.
    Get coaching with a "Sarno type" coach.

Also, I think you'll get a lot from Alan's program! Your patience is to be admired, and the less you worry about how fast you're getting better, the better. But at this point, you justifiably need more support with the above suggestions, in my opinion.

Andy B