1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Well, we’ve got to start somewhere!

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Leewilliams, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Leewilliams

Leewilliams Newcomer

Hi guys. On and off back pain for years. All over, neck, lower back, spasms in my lays.

But a couple of months ago my lower back went from bad to worse and I got what I used to call Sciatica ( now TMS) super stressful year, new job, IVF treatment with my wife that was unsuccessful and then my back has caused me to be glued to the floor for weeks!

Got Healing back pain and I’ve read it once and listened to it once on Audio book.

Days have gotten slightly better but I’m still scared out of my whits to walk as it does cause me pain.

I’m going to be honest and say I’m still only about 80% on TMS and I REALLY want to be 100%

I’m hoping this will be a step ( pun intended) in the right direction.

One more thing, I’ve really found that Instagram has helped put a face to people who have been cured of TMS. I guess, seeing that they’re real people like me reassured me.

If anyone who is going through this or has had success wants to create a network through Instagram my handle is @yoleewilliams

Take care