1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Weird pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Carokitty, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Carokitty

Carokitty New Member

I'm not sure what is causing this pain but it makes it unbearable to wear my glasses. It was gone for a while but now it's back again. If I press on this one spot a few inches above my ear on the left side, I get a sharp pain. Is this TMS or could it be a nerve problem? I'm thinking it might be from clenching my jaw or from my neck, but I don't know. I'm just curious if anyone had this before.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I used to get sinus pressure that sometimes resulted in spots on my head hurting when touched. It usually passed in a day or two. But if it persists and is worrying you, then it is always good to check it out with a doctor that you trust. Once physical causes are ruled out, you can safely assume it is TMS and treat it as such.

3. Carokitty

Carokitty New Member

Thanks. I've seen many doctors already and no one seems to know. Just that it could be from my neck but no confirmation or anything.