1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

webinars

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by lbell48, Sep 14, 2013.

1. lbell48

lbell48 New Member

Where are the wwebinars?

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Ellen, Those are two very good wwebinars.

And the good reminder from Spinoza.

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I just watched both wwebinars and they are definitely excellent short courses in TMS healing.
    In the first wwebinar, Forest describes how the body reacts to TMS and gives us pain,
    introducing us to the works of psychologists Drs. Anderson and Shermer, two of Dr. Sarno's most ardent
    TMS supporters, and tells how oxygen deprivation can cause pain.

In the second wwebinar, psychiatrist Dr. Zafirides talks about his work in TMS healing,
    more of which can be seen online at his Healthy Mind Network.

5. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks! Watching this now...

6. Becca

Becca Well known member

There have actually been six special webinar events in all (I should probably add them to the media center!) You can access the audio, chat logs, and discussion threads for all six at http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/TMS_Webinars .

Ellen and MontanaMom like this.
  7. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hi, Becca. Please do add all of the webinars to the media center. The two I watched were very helpful.

I have something new to work on now and post today, something that can make everyone feel better about
    themselves and others. It has to do with favors a friend or stranger did for us and we for them.

8. Becca

Becca Well known member

Looking forward to reading it, Walt! :)

I probably won't get around to adding them to the media center today (the media center is like YouTube - videos only - and all the other webinars are just audio files. So I'll have to hunt around to find the video versions of the webinars, or make them into videos myself, in order to add them to the media center). You can still listen to them though! For easy access I'm putting them all here. Same as the call-in discussion group, you can listen to them using the audio players below, or you can download them as mp3s by right-clicking on the link below the audio player and choosing to save the file to your computer.
    July 21, 2012 - Alan Gordon (more info here)​

Click here to download the mp3 audio
    September 15, 2012 - Peter Zafirides (already in media center. More info here)​

October 27, 2012 - Steve Ozanich (more info here)​

November 14, 2012 - David Schechter & Arnold Bloch (more info here)​

March 18, 2013 - Alan Gordon (more info here)​