1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Webinar: Hidden Stresses and Your Health

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi folks, I just got the following announcement and thought some people might want to attend. If you want to go, you should contact Dr. Stracks ASAP. It says that you should RSVP by today, but I bet that if you emailed Dr. Stracks (his email is below), he would be happy to take care of it.

I've known both doctors for years and not only are they both very accomplished, but they are both passionate about helping people and about spreading the word about Mindbody Medicine.

I'll upload the PDF flier if you want to take a look.

Northwestern Medicine Osher Center for Integrative Medicine Mindbody Medicine Program Presents:

Hidden Stresses and Your Health

Learn about hidden stresses, their physical symptoms, and treatment options with a webinar hosted by Dr. David Clarke, author of They Can’t Find Anything Wrong! and Dr. John Stracks, Director of OCIMs Mindbody Medicine Program.

Topics include:
    • Definition of stress and how it causes physical symptoms
    • Inability of medical tests to diagnose stress-related illness
    • Review of the five types of stress capable of causing illness
    • Numerous examples to help you uncover hidden stresses
    • The complex process that links childhood stress to certain personality traits in the adult as well as to physical symptoms
    • Treatment techniques for each type of stress

Date and Time: Thursday, August 27th, 6 to 8 PM Central Time, 4 to 6 PM Pacific Time
    Where: Online viewing available with Dr.Stracks at Prentice Women’s Hospital, 250 E. Superior or on your own personal computer. Dr. Clarke will be speaking online from a remote location.
    Cost: $20
    Registration: Call 312-926-8400 or online at http://classes.nmh.org/listing/all

RSVP by Tuesday, August 25th. To register or for more information, please call Health Resources at 312-926-8400 or visit us online at classes.nmh.org/listing/all. For more information, call 312-926-DOCS or email Dr. Stracks at info@drstracks.com.​

Attached Files:

Sienna likes this.
  2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Forest, I was late seeing this, do you know if it was recorded and if there will be other sessions? Thanks kindly

P.s - did anyone attend the session and how was it? Thanks

Sienna likes this.