1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Weather

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

does anybody nerve pain get worse when weather is bad ...god it’s incredible how this trigger never fails

Jules likes this.
  2. Looking for space

Looking for space Peer Supporter

Sometimes, but, I find under periods of stress that that makes my feet drive me insane.

3. Boston Redsox

Same here

4. Looking for space

Looking for space Peer Supporter

But to answer your original question over, the weather indeed does make my neuropathy much much worse. As I will be 57, I find I'm less likely to want to deal with useless endeavors, as I grow older!

5. Boston Redsox

6. Jules

Jules Well known member

Yep. I am mainly pain-free in the summer and fall and then BAM! Winter hits and my shoulder starts acting up, along with my rib pain. It sucks. I think it's TMS tricking us with the barometric pressure changes, which does affect people with arthritis. I basically put heat on it or icy/hot and go on with my day. I'm hoping one day, it will all go away - for good!

7. Boston Redsox

I don’t get that summer break even on warm raining days it hurts