1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

We will help Dr. Sarno change healthcare.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BeWell, Oct 4, 2016.

1. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  2. Brant

Brant Peer Supporter

Yes, I totally agree, we must be vigilant. I have engaged 2 surgeons, my doctor and also a chronic pain clinic here in Canada, in Sarno and TMS and challenged them to research it themselves. They actually were somewhat open to the concepts of mindbody but my observation was also that the doctors and surgeons schedules seemed so busy, that I wonder if do they spend any time really thinking outside their professional training. The chronic pain centre is definitely starting to believe as they have updated their program to incorporate Lorimer Moseley "the role of the brain in chronic pain" who is very Sarno-like in his lectures and teachings. (on youtube Ted Talks fyi).

Mad likes this.
  3. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

I talked to the doctor at my pain management clinic (he is a director). That was hilarious. We discussed the neuropathic pain and muscle tensions in my hands and arms. He complained to me about a somewhat similar problem that he has with one of his fingers. I told him that I decided to follow Dr. Sarno's methodology and he said that he had a problem with Dr. Sarno and was not going to use his method. To which, I told him that there is a web site full of "thank you, Dr. Sarno" stories. What I really wanted to tell him was "and where is thank you, Dr. <his name goes here> web site!