1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

We believe, therefore we speak

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Calling those things that are not, into existence?

You might know the framework of course about thinking in lines with the law of attraction to the point that you actually believe you’re healed! Before you get healed! Then you do get healed! Now that’s excitement! We're not using a lying method and I wouldn’t even tell others that this is what you’re doing. Some things are better left to the individual without any outside interference and if you want to believe it yourself you don’t need any outside negative stimulation.
    One of the worst sabotages we can do to ourselves is in the law of attraction area in which we think were always just with in arms length of accomplishing our goals but never quite making it there. If we use the law of calling those things that be not as though they were till they are. Then we imagine or visualize or just have a knowing of this outcome of being healed. Then we start to believe we can do it, then we do it. it’s an awesome work that the lord gave us to use.
    I’ve heard others say well that’s not real. Really it is if you know that what we think about good or bad our minds don’t know the difference if it’s true or not. I want to tell you how I used this law in order to accomplish some dreams and goals.
    Way before I ever laid hands on the sick-I talked about it and even told others that I would do great exploits for the lord. Well of as this day I have over 200 confirmed healings under my belt from cancer to colds from drugs to diabetes. Because I saw them healed before I ever prayed for them. Then I thought I can do this for myself.
    I had a friend that was stuck at 80 percent on his tms healing therapy and I told him to go ahead and start believing he’s already healed and don’t tell anyone, just go about the day believing this yourself and in two weeks he was telling me how he was healed and working out-he was so excited he wrote me about 50 questions that day. See it’s a belief just like affirmations, but here we're acting out this sequence as if our desired outcome was already there. With affirmations you should go ahead and feel them too but some of us at first have to say them for weeks before we get to the feelings of calmness and peace. I'd say go right to this method of calling those things that be not right after you start to feel your affirmations.
    Its true when you put your mind to something you really can achieve it. Without this method I would have missed out on a lot in life. I never have lied. It was the believing part that I knew was going to happen before it did that brought it to pass. But it’s a practice and it takes about 6 months (its science too).
    At the same time with knowing that pictures are so powerful. if a picture we have of ourselves doesn’t match our goals, then we can change the picture to match our desired outcome and watch the beauty of those things that are not come to pass so we can also change the pictures and change the ills, right.
    This also works well with emotions that have no pictures associated with them. If we just know there’s a feeling there. We can change it by believing on a great time in our lives and feel the emotions of our desired outcomes and be mindful of how our states change and become as one with our thoughts and soon we will be seeing with our physical eyes this desired outcome.

Guava likes this.
  2. Guava

Guava Peer Supporter

Really appreciate all you write on here. It really helps me. I have to say I am finding the above you mentioned so difficult to do, I understand it will take time. With me, my mind creates very powerful images, but images of the worst situations. I see myself in a place I don't want to be, and this of course frightens me, and I try to find a way to avoid it. I think of more positive images, seeing myself back enjoying life, but these are quickly swamped by worst case scenarios again. Like my mind is forcing me to see the worst. Anyhow I WILL keep trying.
    Thank you. :)

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Guava have you heard of the many styles of NLP
    a form of psychology and EMDR and so many other programs can help
    in this area, let me know, maybe I can send you some good ideas ok
    if you like, The Nlp is psychology based
    its all meditations with visualizations but it can really help in the visual
    and emotional world, it helped me a lot...

4. Guava

Guava Peer Supporter

No I haven't. I'll look it up online now. Thanks. :)

5. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Guava ill get together some good techniques and send them to ya- it will help on your journey
    its hard to find the right nlp concepts since theres literally thousands
    ill help you cut to the chase ok-
    ill be posting some here at tms wiki soon

6. Guava

Guava Peer Supporter

Ok, many thanks! :)